Most Downloaded Movies 8 July 2016

5:12 PM
Most Downloaded Movies 8 July 2016 -

Welcome everyone to an exciting edition of the most downloaded movies for July 8, 2105 list. ... I could have written better, but we're not here for prose! We are here for the movies! . Let's see what happens in the world of p2p

The most popular movie of the week was no surprise: The Legend of Tarzan . This story of the Tarzan saga also has Samuel L. Jackson . I hope there are no snakes or dinosaurs in this movie. Or Anakins. Another film making its first appearance on the list is Before Me . Well reviewed, have not seen. A film that made the list that I have to see is Barbershop: The Next Cut . Yes, I chose Nicki for the image above deliberately

For the second consecutive week Independence Day. Resurgence is hanging around as the pet wants to take the blame for. Seriously. Not even Will Smith wanted this movement did, and he would have obtained MEGA PAY be in it. Why would you pay me to watch the remains? No thanks. A surprise showing by Batman v. Superman is powered by a version of showing 1080p. I paid to watch it in theaters, I think we all deserve a free copy after that missed opportunity.

I'm glad to see Whiskey Tango Foxtrot still hanging around. Tina Fey deserves to be paid. I am also pleased to see Zootopia on the list, good for kids and all. But I'm so, so sad How to be unique and The Huntsman: War Winter hang out. If you want to download one of these I suggest you spend your bandwidth The Young Ones . Old British television show. You will not regret it as you both unnecessary movies.

This list was constructed for information purposes only. I am not here to promote copyrighted movie download. If you choose to download them, make sure you protect yourself against DMCA your ISP using a supplier found by VPN by clicking the button below . These services will encrypt your traffic p2p, downloading, and torrenting

Select a VPN :. Anonymous download!

Rank Last week Film Title Tomatometer
1 - The legend of Tarzan 35% / 72%
2--The Nice Guys 91% / 82%
3 1 Independence Day: Resurgence 32% / 38%
4--Me Before 59% / 77%
5 - Bats v Supes: Dawn of Justice 27% / 66%
6--Barbershop: The Next Cut 0% / 72%
7 2 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot 68% / 63%
8--How single be 49% / 49%
9 - The Huntsman: War Winter 16% / 48%
107Zootopia98% / 93%

I build this list every week with the data that I have to draw search engines to torrenting and p2p downloads . All information here is for information purposes. Those of us here at BVP does not promote the distribution of copyrighted movies, or punching puppies.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar