Hide My Ass! Pro VPN celebrates 10 years!

7:01 PM
Hide My Ass! Pro VPN celebrates 10 years! -

The Hide My Ass! birthday party starts today! We celebrate our 10th anniversary, joy in our offices in London and Belgrade with lots of cake! Happy birthday to us!

Over the last 10 years we have worked hard to provide the best VPN possible service so that our customers can surf privately on the Internet, go to their websites favorite and services, and to protect and secure their personal information online.

Hide My Ass! birthday - what we have accomplished in 10 years

Hide My Ass! was founded in 05 by Jack Cator. Jack was frustrated that his school websites, such as MySpace and online games blocked, so he decided to make a web proxy site to bypass school filters. In 09, Hide My Ass! Pro VPN was launched to the public, adding 5 VPN servers. Since then, we have continued to work hard to increase the number of servers and expand our network throughout the world. Today we offer 80 servers with over 121,000 IP addresses in more than 10 countries worldwide, including servers in Australia, Russia and the United States.

We are proud to say that we have more VPN servers in more countries worldwide than any other provider!

Hide My Ass! VPN Pro timeline of achievements

November 05
Hide My Ass! was founded by Jack Cator after a somewhat impromptu decision to make a web proxy site.

August 09
Hide My Ass! Pro VPN was officially launched to the public after one year in the making

Our first servers were added in the following countries :.

  • London VPN, UK
  • Texas VPN, United States
  • Bavaria VPN, Germany
  • Los Angeles VPN, USA
  • Amsterdam VPN, Netherlands

October 2010
We launched our in-house affiliate website allowing people to earn commissions by referring sales.

November 2010
50 VPN servers milestone has been reached.

April 2011
100 VPN servers milestone has been reached. Hide My Ass! record traffic levels received when the Egyptian government blocked access to social networking sites.

November 2011
0 VPN servers milestone has been reached.

September 2012
Hide My Ass! London office opens.

October 2012
Hide My Ass! Belgrade office opens.

July 2013
Hide My Ass! reached 150,000 active subscribers pay.

August 2013
Hide My Ass! supports Bitcoin as a payment gateway.

October 2013
The Hide My Ass! Pro VPN iOS App is launched

November 2013
The 500th VPN server is launched.

May 2014
The Hide My Ass! Pro Android VPN app is launched.

October 2014
VPN servers in 100 countries milestone is reached.

May 2015
Hide My Ass! joined forces with AVG Technologies.

And that's not all!

Over the last 10 years, we have endeavored to provide our customers the best possible customer support. Today we have 40 customer support staff ready to assist our customers in any questions they may have on HMA! Pro VPN. You can learn more about some of the support of working donkeys to Hide My Ass! Including Marija and Milan!

Finally, we would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all our customers, because we could not have done it without your support!

If you have questions about our VPN service, please feel free to email us, contact us on live chat or visit our main site.

you
HMA Thanks! team

  • About
  • Last Posts

nicola

Latest posts of nicola (see all)

  • How to configure VPN on Boxee Box - August 9, 2016
  • Learn how to control Facebook ads - so Facebook does not know everything about you - August 2, 2016
  • VPN Australia, New South Wales server added HMA! Pro VPN network - much more - July 19, 2016
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar