Movies downloaded more August 12, 2016 [

11:05 AM
Movies downloaded more August 12, 2016 [ -

Hi, movie lovers. Have you felt this great disturbance in the force this week? No, not the output of the Rogue A trailer, but the closure of Torrentz! The week of August 12, 2016 was very different to downloading movies, but kept chugging along with some interesting movies to make their way to p2p.

The film top the week was absolutely shocking surprise, waiting happens here "one now? Cell , with the one and only Sam Jackson has a ZERO rating on Rotten Tomatoes. what I doubt not possible given the source material (go to hell, Stephen King ... unless you like it there ... ) but you people out there download still like crazy! I have to ask, and comment below, is it bad as Snakes on a Plane is bad?

with the great change in p2p since Torrentz stopped, there are many new films on the list that has not been previously Mechanic. Resurrection , following the first J ason Statham movie of the same name will undoubtedly adrenaline filled Smash Up. I have seen many of his films and enjoyed each. I will say that I loved Parker most. For Jennifer Lopez pickling stage, but who could blame me? Electra Woman and Dyna Girl looks like a movie I'm going to see at some point, comedy superhero can work. Go read or watch The Tick one day. Last special mention also is Bad Moms . Sorry, but anything Mila Kunis makes is a must watch. Although she is a complete bitch to break heart Mark Wahlberg. Hm? Ted 2 was a film and not a documentary? ... Oh.

Both films you guys can not seem to get enough of is The Jungle Book , and the rom-com Before Me . The first is the critically acclaimed, the second is a private company known for the way it allows end dates. In sex. Make perhaps his last appearance on the list is X-Men: Apocalypse . I wish I had time to see it in theaters for a second and third time disappointment. I thought it was fun, and I'm a big and long comic nerd. I know who the Beyonder and have read 400+ questions The Amazing Spider-Man. #GeekLevelMaxiumum It is a film self comic to me.

I build this list every week as an information tool for you to see what is happening in the world of p2p. I do promote or distribute copyrighted movie download personally. If you choose to download movies, or other media, be sure to protect yourself against a DMCA using a VPN providers found by clicking on the blue button below . VPN services will encrypt your traffic p2p, downloading movies, and torrenting

Select a VPN :. Anonymous download!

Rank Last week Film Title Tomatometer
1--Cell00% / 17%
23Me Before 59% / 77%
3 - Before I Wake 30% / --%
4--Urge--% / 38%
5 - Electra Woman and Dyna Girl -% / 44%
6--Bad Moms 63% / 71%
7 10 The Jungle Book 94% / 89%
8--Mechanic: Resurrection -% / -%
9 - The Huntsman: War Winter 31% / 48%
10--X-Men: Apocalypse 48% / 71%

This list is constructed from drawn data of the largest search engines torrenting and p2p downloads . All information here is for information purposes. Those of us here at BVP does not promote the distribution of copyrighted materials.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar