The Most Downloaded Films May 27 2016

1:07 PM
The Most Downloaded Films May 27 2016 -

Sorry, I missed you all last week, but I'm back with a brand new list of most downloaded movies for 27 May 2016! The list includes a great, great movie upstairs, and some interesting new additions that I can not wait to see below

The X-Men .: Apocalypse bomb hit the film world during the last week, he made his debut on the European markets, a week before the US. I'll see tonight so as not to ruin in the comments (I'm kidding, I'm just not going to read them until I see the film), but this film was surprisingly panned by critics. Is Rotten Tomatoes score is much lower than the previous film, X-Men: Days of Future Past but buzz was HUGE. We will all see in theaters and determine if it is worth another vision, or a download. Fair warning that all files floating around that right now crappy cam. See in theaters.

Other interesting films on the list this week includes Hugh Jackman not rip people with adamantium claws into Eddie The Eagle . There is a wellness film based on a true story. There is also The Call Up , which must be a leak, because it has not yet officially released. And The Brothers Grimsby was literally only in my local theater for a weekend, and then it disappeared. What made me sad. I really wanted to get a little one-sober and see in theaters with my girlfriend as a-sober.

I think this re-naming the Movies Top 9 Most Downloaded week + Kung Fu Panda 3. You guys just keep on downloading this! It was on almost every list since my debut! I managed to get all the way through The Boss last week, not very sober, and I recommend you look slightly out of your head too. 10 Cloverfield Lane continues to be the film that I know nothing abut but want to see more, while Zoolander 2 remains the film that most likely should not have been done.

Just so you know, this list is for informational purposes. I'm not saying that anyone should never download copyrighted movies. Make sure you protect against a DMCA your ISP if you have chosen, using a VPN providers found by clicking the button below . They encrypt your download and torrenting

Select a VPN :. Anonymous download!

Rank Last week Film Title Tomatometer
1 - X-Men: Apocalypse 46% / 74%
23How single be 49% / 54%
3 - The call Up -% / --%
4--Eddie eagle 79% / 85%
5 - The Brothers Grimsby 38% / 49%
69The Boss 20% / 45%
7 - Angry Birds 43% / 57%
83Zoolander 2 24% / 27%
9 10 Kung Fu Panda 3 86% / 82%
10710 Cloverfield Lane 0% / 83%

The list of the most downloaded movies is built every week with data from an engine search for torrenting or p2p downloads . All information herein is for informational purposes only. Those of us here at BVP does not promote copyrighted film distribution.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar