Citrix is ​​a networking company

12:19 PM
Citrix is ​​a networking company -

Everything is Networking I'm back. I left for a few months, met and worked with people of great talent, but I came back to my passion - making them useful and usable networks. I can not think of a better place to work to get there than Citrix. You are addressing the craze for mobility booming data center or refreshing Neolithic, Citrix products that makes them useful. When you talk about Citrix, people do not necessarily think of Citrix as a network society. We actually have a lot to do with the network. Without networking, no mobile phones, laptops and tablets would be able to get their applications, desktops and content.

Officially, Citrix is ​​a cloud computing company that makes mobile work styles. You could also say that Citrix is ​​a network management company when you peel the covers and watch the cloud technology and mobility are executed. workstyles mobile and cloud services lead to the explosion of applications and data, and Citrix networking products to stick together.

I spent much of my career in technical marketing and even wrote the only book available on the subject. Now I take a turn and will focus on the technical side of sales. I work as a sales representative or systems engineer for Citrix Networking team. I will work in the Rockies - Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico. I have met with my team and love them - they are laid back, hard work, a bit of fun and eclectic work with. The elements of great attitudes and hard work we put in place for success.

From technical marketing I am a fierce competitor and am already and strategizing. If you are a competitor NetScaler Just know that you are in my sites.

A couple of hooks I heard this week that are funny but true are "Everything is better behind a NetScaler" and "The NetScaler is the Swiss" network Army knife.

S ' please reach and connect with me.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar