Almost 3 years increased productivity With XenMobile

9:03 PM
Almost 3 years increased productivity With XenMobile -
before my first son was born and I blogged about how Citrix and XenMobile (which was known as the Cloud Gateway at the time) told me helped more 2 months before the birth of my second son flexible with my work / life balance.
with, I started thinking about how the product has developed since then. It is both easier for me to do my job from almost anywhere (I started on the path of FTL at 35,000 feet this blog design WorxNotes SFO use) and makes me more productive.
[1945005UnserKonzeptderArbeit] remained consistent: work is not a place, it is something that gives you do

XenMobile .:

  • user the ability to work from any location in order to secure access to their corporate applications and data delivery
  • companies the knowledge that this is done in a secure manner
What has changed is the growing suite of applications now offered as part of our Worx Suite, as well as the significantly improved infrastructure and safety characteristics of the product.
I could list the various features and go through all the apps, but I want to focus on some of the real use cases that I encounter in my daily life and show how XenMobile really me, while at the same time, my work helps improve productivemehr / life balance.

WorxMail

, the app I use almost every hour of the day that I can not sleep if there is a quick look, if anything to check, has come the press , a response to an urgent e-mail, while I'm out and about my or early morning triage of my inbox is WorxMail. WorxMail gives me a secure access to my corporate email, calendar and contacts at the touch of your thumb.
File Nov 04, 15 03 24
I help with bottle feeding # 2 in the early morning hours on a regular basis, and while with feeding some of the noise in my inbox to clean up, I am able triage view in the App built me ​​different actions on each email with a simple line in a certain direction.
I am pleased to see how we make the integration with 3D touch can even choose the better!
fall I # 1 in school 3 days a week and 2 of those days planned off I 9:00 calls right after its drop-off time. The pace of accession function in calendar allows me with just one touch to meet on my trip to the office dial. No dial a phone number or remembers that the conference ID!

One of the recent additions to the app is the ability to check the availability of staff, you are invited to a meeting.

During a meeting in WorxMail creating is not new, ensures the availability function of the available at the time you are invited to schedule the call and if they are not, it provides an insight into when the best time would be with the participants who would like to invite you host.

I love this feature because it allows me to schedule a meeting, where I will always be available to know that the people that I need at the meeting!

File Nov 04, 15 05 15 File Nov 04, 15 05 26

WorxWeb

How many times have intranet links in a receive email? If you are using a VPN, the chances are you are the dreaded "page not found" message on mirrors to your browser.

Last week I was to obtain an oil-service on my car, and during this time an e-mail alert was received by our JIRA system to let me know that one of our technical writers was for an upcoming ask publication on a demand for clarification. I was the link and respond to the question in JIRA quickly and efficiently to click with WorxWeb. A few years ago, this reaction is would have been delayed again until I was back at my computer.

WorxNotes

Until recently I still was making my notes for almost all with Evernote, I need to create my notes and access to my desktop and laptop devices, not just my phone and tablet. With the introduction of WorxNotes for Web, I am with WorxNotes more and more of the work-related content.

Share File and QuickEdit

I do not want these applications to be underestimated, as they play an important role in the solution (the , felt to me like it should be enabled). I store all of my work-related files in my account Share File and while I largely use the desktop sync versions, I often have to use the mobile applications.

There are often times when I just have to leave the office, go to my car and forgot to send a particular document or slide deck. Fortunately, I am able to file directly from Share File or WorxMail to send (appending Share File function) that go back to store up to my desk and to prevent any further delay on this file to check into circulation to be brought.

[1945005Status-UpdateszuProjektenimSpielzuverschiedenenZielgruppenunddieAnzahlderMale] Another part of my role is to provide I asked to get update ", this film" or "this film" can sometimes be frustrating, especially when I'm out and about, it's QuickEdit to rescue Sun

! From WorxMail, I can open an attachment in QuickEdit, do exactly what the app says and quickly edit a file and there. My update

File Nov 04, 15 17 06

[1945005zurückschicken] productivity driven by the experience and provided really XenMobile experience makes me more productive.

File Nov 04, 14 58 21

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar