Welcome to DarkSide: Announcing My new post

11:31 AM
Welcome to DarkSide: Announcing My new post -

I heard it again today. It's just my first month at Citrix, but I have heard time and time again since I left my job as an analyst at Gartner, but never other analysts. Today he was a journalist friend of mine. "In my business, we call it the darkside," he said. I get it, I changed my work as an analyst objective to someone who has taken a side. Then he be it. I'm proud to announce that I have joined Citrix as VP of Mobile Solutions and Strategy.

and a change it is. I did spend thirteen Gartner build world of enterprise mobility. and I saw a lot of things come and go and a big change. But I think we are only at the dawn of this growing enterprise mobility. personal use opened the track and our lives will never be the same. Who can imagine a time without a smartphone in our pocket? the enterprise mobility is much more complicated. But I think the time has come. I am very happy to look under the different angle-warts and all. I'm happy to be in a company that rents innovation, takes chances and sometimes fails, but often succeeds. It's good to be on the front lines of technology and certainly of interest and adoption of mobility will continue to increase. it will maybe take a little magic "dark" (I confuse Harry Potter and Star Wars now? to finally get the enterprise mobility to succeed really), but I really think we need a company that can identify needs largely in the company's technologies. There are not that mobile devices-it is the backend infrastructure, application development, technology networks-all of these combine to make the business a success of mobility. I am happy to be whichever way I am. I know I made the right choice.

In the coming months, I'll take a look at what is happening in Citrix with mobility, our customers, our success and maybe even some failures. It's part of life. I will mostly concentrate on what is happening with mobile technologies, industry news and my only about how the enterprise mobility grows. I hope to bring you a different perspective, and I want to hear yours, too. Please leave me comments, good and bad. It will take much effort to make the enterprise mobility at work and we can not go it alone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Phillip Redman is Vice President of Mobile Solutions and Strategy at Citrix. He does it to connect its devices to time, but no son were found linking. However.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar