I explained how Citrix a 10 year old

8:27 PM
I explained how Citrix a 10 year old -

While testing a new social media link, I sent a Citrix product to my Facebook feed for all my friends to see.

"Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS) transforms how businesses and IT work and people collaborate in the cloud era With the cloud, collaboration network market leader and. virtualization technologies, Citrix workstyles and cloud mobile powers, making the simplest complex iT business .... "

My 10 year old niece called me later to ask," Auntie Tara I read your post, but what Citrix do? "I often get this question from adults and by their participation or not, the simplest answer can sometimes require further explanation.

In my head, I went to voicemail marketing and key notes, and I thought, she is a very intelligent child, but how do I make enough concise for a child 10 years ? I started with, "It is a company selling technology (hardware and software) that allows people to work wherever they want."

But what does this mean for a 10 year old? Sometimes the answer does not mean anything to a man of 40 years.

she understood, but be an intelligent child, she wants more details. this new generation will not always fair take your word for it, we must dare to give more details. - Google everything they So she follows with, "... but what does that really mean I could work from my laptop? on the couch in my pajamas? "

in my experience, people identify with examples from real life, so I proceed to give an example. "When I was visiting friends and family in Jamaica, I visited a Citrix reseller to say hello, just 100 ft. Away from the grandfather's office. They said they did not receive an important file I sent two weeks before and need the information for training. I returned to the grandfather of the office, connected to Citrix.com on his computer - signed with my company's security code, and gained access to a tool called XenDesktop to access my email and files under the form of applications. I am able to find the email and send it to them. Is that logical? "His answer." Oh yes, it's a bit cool! "And we went to the next topic.

The quick visit closed a gap in communication and mobility Citrix offers enabled me to send them a good training for XenDesktop. A few months later, the partner has entered an agreement with a national bank, successfully deployed the product without Citrix Engineer on site, and because of the certification, obtained a counselor bonus reward.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar