Citrix Partner Uproar: "Begin to see success with new Dell advisor tools"

2:45 PM
Citrix Partner Uproar: "Begin to see success with new Dell advisor tools" -

Hey Partners, your channel counterparts accelerate their sales cycles with new tools based advisers Citrix Dell, and you can too! I bring you all the buzz, more ways to analyze your customers' pain points and translate them into a complete solution for desktop virtualization (DEP), including Citrix XenDesktop or Citrix VDI -in-a-Box. Read more and spread the word.

Reduce your sales cycle and achieve greater success with Citrix and Dell. These free advisors tools help simplify and streamline design for VDI implementations Dell DVS

According to Bruce Noe, former Citrix engineer who is now a senior architect at MCPc solution, "in my 23 years in the computer industry, Cloud Computing Partner the customer adviser is the first tool that allows me to set quickly and accurately across the desktop virtualization stack end to end solution for my clients, which helped me to reduce my time cycle sale. "

Try both today!

  • Customer Dell Cloud Computing Advisor for Citrix
  • client computing consultant Appliance Dell Cloud

Please reach out to Liz Fuller for web other questions or comments about this topic!

As always, I encourage you all to be outside agitation. Join me by adding your voice to Citrix Partner Hubbub !

Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter @CitrixPartners.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar