From My Virtual Desktop: The end of XP (as we know)

5:36 PM
From My Virtual Desktop: The end of XP (as we know) -

Fellow Citrites, community members, customers and passers:

J ' was recently updated one of my old XP systems to its conversion to the other side: the virtual world, where he will be happy, protected and supported. I say this with a heavy heart that - in case you've forgotten - 8th April, 2014 will be the last day Microsoft extended support for Windows XP in terms of their "life cycle sheet due to Windows" (found here http: // windows .Microsoft.com / en-us

lifecycle fact sheet for windows / windows / life cycle).? This feels so antiseptic, demeaning and rude to an OS that warmed its way into our hearts with its soft, green and blue costume. I confess that I can not believe it and I found it ... a disappointment. More than a decade of Home Enterprise-level service, but alas ... we all need to move on and remember the good times.

So, in short ... make sure your XP machines are updated before it is put out to pasture.

And this is my virtual office for you.

-jkbs

@VerbalJesse

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar