What enterprise mobility and road safety have in common? More than we realize.

7:01 PM
What enterprise mobility and road safety have in common? More than we realize. -

I'll admit. I'm one of those people who are constantly attached to their smartphones. Needless to say my phone functionality with the woman a lot of advice for me about his distractions and the merits of his self-imposed discipline gadget. So what do I use my phone for most while I'm on the road? He is to attend these work-related calls that always seem to fall into place during the time the trip

in New XenMobile -. Cool new innovation just for people like me

In the spirit of a picture being worth a thousand words, Amit Pandey, Citrix VP and GM for XenMobile summarizes the issue with meetings on the road with the image on the left.

[1945009réunionsenligne] on-touch

A unique capabilities in the new version of XenMobile (version 8.6 announced today) is the ability to join online meetings with a single key (see photo right). The integration between calendar and online meeting Citrix GoToMeeting WorxMail programs like Citrix or Cisco Webex, let me join meetings directly from the calendar app on my Android tablet or iPhone. If I just wanted to get the audio from my phone, simply touch "dial-in" automatically dial the conference number pauses, sends the access code for the meeting and connected me. No sticky notes about dashboard or risking road safety. And if my schedule is booked back to back with meetings in different buildings in the "Running Late" button conveniently sends an e-mail to the organizer to let them know that I will arrive shortly.

XenMobile 8.6 also packs many other end-user facing improvements, including single-step enrollment, automatic configuration of email and the possibility of using ATM as the pine-based connections for applications. Instead of typing complicated usernames and passwords on a touch screen interface, XenMobile encapsulates my user credentials in a digital certificate and allows me to simply enter a configurable PIN to access the application. This is particularly useful to define a secure access to applications in the case of BYOD employees who do not want their entire device under the control of corporate password policy.

I am very excited about the new features and fast way XenMobile productivity capabilities that offer. My ability to work from anywhere and on any device even comes easier. And now I can be more secure while doing this.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar