Top 10 (+1) Citrix Synergy Sessions ... See it today

7:38 PM
Top 10 (+1) Citrix Synergy Sessions ... See it today -

I do not know what it is about the top ten lists: I can never hold only ten. This time, my reasoning is sound. The content on the Citrix Synergy 2015 in Orlando was too valuable to limit ten

If you see

offered the level of training in this technical breakout sessions, I think you will agree that 11 is a much better choice was.

on subscriber survey comments-along Based with the numbers, both locally and online via live stream I have compiled a list of visited by most in-demand sessions of Synergy, by selected Feedback followed by participants

Best of all, you can watch these sessions on-demand on SynergyTV. the exclusive conference channel also features the opening keynote, the General Assembly Tech Talks and demos and a seven-program hosted series analysis, in-depth interviews and behind the scenes accounts of important events.

Extend the technical training of Synergy, and immerse yourself in to these incoming sessions on demand on your schedule:

SYN105: Leverage Citrix Workspace cloud for your business required iT

  • "this is the direction that is the journey, and I'm really excited for them!"
  • "Workspace cloud, as shown, appears powerful tool to enable the mobile workplace. "

the presentation of this meeting on Slideshare is available

SYN228. Monitoring services more XenApp and XenDesktop first

  • "another great meeting, a lot of things on after this to look around me."
  • "Great tips and information on more to get from Director."
  • "This was a really good session the real world We look forward to the realization of what I have learned to use."

SYN233: What's new in XenApp and XenDesktop

  • . "As a new customer, gave them a broad perspective to me."
  • "Solid session, by far the best I have visited."
  • "the information was covered in this meeting, the key to see what's coming down the line and plan accordingly architects and managers"

SYN237: Windows 10 as VDI with XenDesktop receiver on Windows 10

  • ". This content has me excited Windows 10 desktops my end users."
  • "As a low-level overview, in this meeting was the vast majority of the most interesting of the week to deliver. I can not wait to get my hands on the Tech Preview for POC! "
  • " I love this team, to get a wealth of knowledge. Please keep them to "

SYN243: XenDesktop and XenApp: gotchas and unexpected findings from three universities

  • ". Always good to hear real -world to implement experiences with the new technology. You can test until you are blue in the face, but if you put live user on the system, that's when you really know whether something to break or get no answer. "
  • " I do not work for a school, but I found this presentation a lot of information in. "
  • " great resource for those who are about to VDI for a student and faculty population implement. "

SYN308: The five newest, coolest NetScaler features

  • " One of the best sessions; be gave me elements optimized if available is the next version of NetScaler more than 6! "
  • " Great concise information with pre-recorded demos that saved a lot of time. "

SYN318: Terminal Server compared to VDI: 2015 edition

  • " Excellent speakers with a great take on the industry. Practical experience, no bs. "
  • " Great Host and content. There is still a lot of debate and he puts it in very simple language to get thoughts go "

SYN319. Tech Update for XenApp and XenDesktop 2015 May issue

[1945007"EinigesehrgroßetechnischeInformationenüberXA/XDinderrealenKapazitätTestsdiesehrüberraschendwar"]
  • "This was a fantastic session. The moderator has occupied me, and the content was just right. "
  • " Relevant material and supported with valuable metrics can I understand and can apply. "
  • The presentation of this meeting is also on Slideshare

    SYN320 never let me down again. The future of XenApp and XenDesktop upgrades

    • "This presentation seemed to me directly geared be (and quite a few others in my position I have learned). I no longer fear away from getting out of the system that I know at the time, love, and trust. "
    • " Very informative, I am persuaded, now I need to learn AppDNA in my area and implement. "

    , the presentation will be available from this session on Slideshare available

    SYN324 HDX. You update your basic and advanced knowledge of

    • "the new in the architecture and technology, it was a fantastic overview."
    • "this session was just another reason for us to implement this in our environment. Always heard the term, but never understood it until now "

    SYN409: dissecting the XenApp / XenDesktop logon process

    • ". Great theme. A pain point for all of us. The speaker is awesome. It is technically and honest. "
    • " Another great technical meeting, which explains in detail, where registration may be bottlenecks and what to do this, to solve potentially. "

    The presentation of this session is on Slideshare only available

    fill Thanks to all that time to took the surveys. Your feedback is valuable for the event team and everyone who chooses to watch one of these meetings. I hope that you save the date for Citrix Synergy 2016, the 24-26 at the Venetian l Palazzo Congress Center and the Sands Expo and Convention Center. [1945006moved]

    Meanwhile, according to Las Vegas may you should check out SynergyTV for more on-demand sessions and you can also buy several presentations by Synergy on Slideshare.

    and follow me on Twitter follow [1945003ansehenoderherunterladenup-to-dateüberSynergy] @merisummers t o remain.


    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar