Launches new websites for customers and Citrix partners - replacement My Citrix

4:12 PM
Launches new websites for customers and Citrix partners - replacement My Citrix -

On February 28, 2013, Citrix will launch a new Partner Central website for partners and a new Citrix .com My account section for customers. These two new destinations will replace My Citrix.

At Citrix, we believe in innovation, improvement and adaptation to provide the best possible experience for our stakeholders. We asked our customers and partners to give us feedback, we tested new approaches and designs and are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of our new and improved properties.

What will happen to My Citrix?

The My Citrix site you are currently logged in to be going away. For customers, all account management basic functions will be easily accessible from my account on citrix.com. The partners will have access to tools and resources in a dedicated area called Partner Central. Do not worry, login and password are the same ID and users will still have access to everything they have access to today. It's just better.

What is changing?

My Account will be a new area connected on Citrix.com where guests can easily access the tools they need to manage on behalf of their business with Citrix. The My Account link will be located in the upper right corner of Citrix.com. Enhancements in the new My Account area include:

  • A unique place to view and manage all interactions with Citrix
  • A simplified view in the tools and the most frequently accessed features, thus classified. It is easy to use. Whether clients need to perform licensing tasks, see active service requests or manage support tickets, each section is clearly labeled and grouped with related services.
  • Direct access from www.citrix.com so customers have immediate access to the tools they need to manage their account from anywhere on the site.
  • content and promotions targeted high value
The new My Account area of citrix.com
new My Account area citrix. com

Partner Central is a new website exclusively for partners to help partners easily access all information and program resources to sell successfully solutions and Citrix products. The link Partner Central will be accessible from www.citrix.com/partnercentral

Mark your calendars for February to these exciting changes and stay tuned for more details on the new Partner Central and My account.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar